Woman!!... Stop picking up house helps if you can't treat them as your biological kids. This Woman in the pics took her family out, finds pride in ordering plates of rice with giant chicken for her biological kids, while left over biscuits by the kids was given to the house aid who passionately look and desires the food. This has become too common, and needs to be adressed! Last time I saw this scenario in Peperoni eatry, I ordered for a plate of food for the house help, but the Woman had to reject the food, asking me if I feel she can't afford to buy her food if she wanted to. I actually regretted that attempt especially as the house help started crying. I deeply blamed our institutions in my heart. I would v seized that child from her and given to the authorities if well constituted. Seeing her drag the girl who I have obviously put in bigger trouble into her car, and the memory of the girl resisting and holding me and my table while being dragged away is a memory that hunts me daily. Women....Please stop this maltreatment of house aids. It is quite demonic of you. She is someone's child deserving same love you melt on your biological kids. Such treatment may breed Envy, hate and jealousy inside the house aid, which can induce her into unleashing frustrations on your innocent kids in your absence. I don't need to emphasis that any man under whose roof any girl receives such treatment is a big fool, idiotic, and a misplaced head.

Comments

Popular