Lille coach: I've never been forced to play Vincent Enyeama Download Download directly today.ng Apr 27, 2018 8:31 AM Getty Images Lille OSC coach Christophe Galtier has explained that former Nigeria captain Vincent Enyeama was already out of favour when he arrived at the French Ligue 1 club in 2017. According to a report, the French coach was talking to supporters of Lille, who had filmed him without his knowledge last Saturday. The former St Etienne coach had stated that Enyeama’s predicament was a result of the goalkeeper’s poor relationship with the leadership of the club. ”I am going to answer you very precisely, even if I did not want to discuss this topic, but we are there … Very well … If I’m wrong, you cut me off,” Galtier told reporters. ”When I arrived, Vincent Enyeama was where? You saw Vincent Enyeama train with the professional group this year – never, so when I arrived, where was he, with the reserve, and then he was injured. ”He trains when he can and he plays when he can play. Regarding other players, I have never been forced to play a player, it’s very clear.” The 35-year-old is yet to make a league appearance for Lille this season, but he has played two games for the club’s reserve team. Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook AD: To get thousands of free final year project topics and materials sorted by subject to help with your research [click here]

Comments

Popular