Actor Okon Lagos Dedicates His 2nd Child Today nigerianhive.com Mar 19, 2018 7:18 AM Popular Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop AKA Okon Lagos, dedicated his second daughter today Sunday 18th March 2018. The couple loved up together with the daughters in a lovely photoshoot. The couple welcomed their 2nd child November 16 2017 as reported below; Comic actor, Ime Bishop Umoh a.k.a Okon Lagos and his wife Idara have welcomed their second child, a baby girl. The couple already have a daughter, Juanita. He shared a photo of the baby and wrote; “God has seen through the successful addition to #okonrepublic a baby girl. Proud to Father this cutie ?? #Juanita now has a tag teammate for giving me “sweet trouble”. Thank you to my lovely wife @idarabishop Love u boo. I’m happy. I’m very happy. I’m very, very happy? #happyfather #okonlagos #okonrepublic #iyammi #okonrepublic” Ime Bishop Umoh is a popular Nollywood actor from Akwa Ibom State. He got his nickname, Okon, from his role as Okon in a movie called Okon Lagos which kick started his career. On October 19, he and his wife, Idara, celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary. The funny actor took to his Instagram to post pictures of his wife and daughter, and wrote a lovely message accompanying them. He said: “Just like a joke, it’s 3 years gone. I met her and decided to make her a part of my life forever. Looking back at the journey so far, I clearly see that I am bigger and better now than when I met her and I have the good Lord to thank.” “She is my wife, my mother, my sister, my night nurse, my number one fan, my pillar of support just in case I slip, my good luck charm, my sweet trouble maker, the Empress of my heart, the Vice President of Okon republic.” “I won’t forget to tell you that she is wonderful in my kitchen, an invaluable companion in my living room and the sole owner and possessor-in-chief of my “mumu button” in the other room. Strong woman God gave me who always has my back. See more photos above

Comments

Popular