Prayer of a good husband to his wife. Dear wife, With tears in my eyes, I could have never imagine how strong you are until I saw you give birth to our first child! I couldn't stand it but then you went through the pain just to see us happy. women are truly the strongest. My wife, Back when you were still pregnant, I used to think you love over reacting when you always complain about feeling sick, I sometimes get tired but now I know the worth of your ultimate sacrifice to start a family with me because you went through it all for 9 months! I won't complain about your stretch marks because now they look more beautiful. No woman will take your place. I won't complain about your belly because it held, nurtured and cared for our baby for 9 months. I won't complain about the weights you gained while pregnant, because right now your body deserves everything good in life. You will always have anything you want from me & I will never put any one about you because you had to put your life on the line to give birth to a new life. You deserve my love and happiness forever, you deserve all my attention, I will always be there for you. May God bless every pregnant women, May God protect them and when it is time to give birth, may their delivery be like that of Hebrew women. To all our mothers, you will not bury your children, your children will always bring you joy. And to all those who are praying for the fruit of the womb, receive your baby right now in Jesus name! I LOVE YOU MY WIFE. Please tag your husband and share this to make sure every man on Facebook gets to see and read this because women deserve all the love and care...

Comments

Popular