Eden Hazard assures Chelsea fans : I’m staying to win another EPL title Jun 15 , 2017 • By Tunde Chelsea ace Eden Hazard has assured fans he wants to stay and win another Premier League title. Hazard , who scored a personal best of 16 goals to help Chelsea win the League for a second time in three years last term , has made it clear he is content at Stamford Bridge . He said : “ Hopefully next year it is the same, we win the League and then I win Player of the Year. Obviously winning the League is what we want most and the award is just a bonus . “ We started this season well and we won the League, but next year we have to work as hard as we have this season . We have to be ready every year at the same level to stay at the top. “ I ’ ve been here for five years now and I ’ m so happy . I ’ m at one of the best clubs in the world , so I ’ m very happy to play for such a big club like this . “ After five years I know everything about the club . Even if I ’ m still only 26 , I have a lot of experience now . “ I started playing at 16 in France so I ’ ve been professional for 10 years . In terms of games and experience , I ’ m one of the oldest ones . I like this club because it’ s like a family . I have a lot of friends and we all talk to each other.”

Comments

Popular