Women Don't Break Your Waist please


I get irked when I read posts advicing women on different sex styles to avoid their boos or husbands cheating. Am in support of learning various ibongi styles oo don't get me wrong. Am a curious person and if I come across a teaching on another level of ibongi. I wee learn, not necessarily to please anyone but because I naturally love acquiring new knowledge about things I don't know......
     But all these advice of do these or that in bed to avoid your man cheating wu Ashi!!! A man who wants to cheat will cheat! Just like am curious about knowledge some men are curious about knowing the unknown thing under a lady's peteli. Therefore they cheat! A man's faithfulness has to do with with a man who fears God and who exercises alot of self control period. What any human being fills his mind with is what takes over.
       One day unu ga agbaji ukwu trying to please someone. The one I came across this morning with pictures telling women to learn to keep a man dikwa egwu. Una go break waist, neck and backbone on top that kain table bikonu. 
    #sipping my hot chocolate drink in this cold weather.

Comments

Popular